Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Mexico vs Chile (Sep 6 2014) match

So, last weekend was fun, except for the fact that I had to work at night. I attended the game Mexico vs Chile at Levi's stadium in Santa Clara, CA. Game was at 7 pm, we left two hours before that therefore we arrived just on time!
Atmosphere was on point, well.. maybe the couple of beers that I drank helped a little hehe :) also, weather was a little chilly but not as bad as the game, seriously it was such an exciting game but kind of wacky cause no one scored, goshhh! Mexico almost did it, though lets give credit to Chile, they played amazingly. Memo Ochoa Mexico's goalkeeper was awarded for the player of the night which he deserved it (seriously he's the best). My night ended up arriving home in a rush and getting to work late; night was quiet surprisingly and I was thankful about that, yay! :)
Sunday was relaxing and did not do much.

No comments:

Post a Comment